Last night I was really starting to miss my friendships.
I'm feeling this desire to really connect with my friends, or a friend.
It's somewhat of a foreign feeling for me; kind of a lonely one I'm not used to.
I am usually very content just being by myself, and being with Chad and my own little family.
But I think the relationships I was able to build in Rexburg changed me some.
I always knew that the circumstances we had there that allowed us to become such close friends was really a special, special thing.
Now that season and those circumstances have passed, I guess I'm just beginning to feel even more just how amazing they were.
I know we're where we're supposed to be.
I know there are things about being gone from Rexburg that were the best for us and our kids.
But I miss my friends.
I really do.
I'm just so thankful for how thoughtful and kind and friendly and fun they always were.
I need to try and be more proactive here and reach out and connect with my old friend here too.
It's just definitely more of a challenge to do that here.
But I want to build relationships with them each again.
I think starting Power of Moms here will help with that.
In fact, I'm going to email people right now about it.
Wish me luck: )
Love,
Vandi
p.s. I can't even say how grateful I am for my best friend, Chad. I'm never really lonely because he really is my greatest friend here on earth. Him and Heavenly Father and Christ are the best friends I could ever ask for: )
No comments:
Post a Comment