
Journal Entry: (August 17, 2009)
Please help me understand this
I can't explain it on my own
my heart is full and heavy
my eyes are facing home
Be with me in this moment.
make clear these years of feelings
my heart is open, ready
my searching soul is pleading
I just need some reassurance
or if I'm wrong, some new direction
please guide me safely through this
make meaning of reflection
I just want to do what's right
I just need to know Thy plan
I just need to a glimpse of purpose
I just need to feel Thy hand
So please be with me in this moment
make clear these years of feelings
my heart is open; ready
my searching soul is pleading
I don't need to know it all
Just enough to make it through
Just enough to calm my heart
enough to make it back to You
My heart is Yours, I'm taken
I just want to do Thy will
My heart is Yours, please keep it,
hold it, make it still.
Be with me in this moment.....
Did you write that? It is simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteUm, Vandi? Did you write this? Yes, you did. It's AMAZING. Thank you. It was over a year ago that you posted it, but it touched me tonight.
ReplyDelete